Thursday, April 18, 2013

sharp dressed man.

This past Saturday Matthew and me went to Dress to Impress in Downtown Kingsport. They are in charge of alllllllllllllll of the suits for the groomsmen, ring bearer, and anyone else involved with our wedding who wants to dress fancy :)

Back in October when Matthew and I were waiting to hear the announcement for who won the Dream Wedding at the Women's Expo, we were goofing off and watching the fashion show they were having prior to the winners. We were laughing and having fun picking out what we thought would look the best for our wedding. So, when Dress to Impress had their models walk the stage in their suits, Matthew and I both knew right away which one we would want if we won the Dream Wedding. And surprise surprise, that's the one we picked out at the shop on Saturday!

Out of all of our meetings so far, this one was probably the easiest. It could be because it was all about Matthew and his guys and I had very little involvement. Plus knowing what we wanted wayyyyy back in October definitely helped too. We did look through some books and talked about other suit/tux options, but we couldn't get away from the gray :)

The first one Matthew tried on was the darker gray suit with the lavender vest and tie. I loved this suit on him, but he refused to choose anything but the light gray (which was his choice at the Women's Expo.) This suit is a little too dark for our wedding. But nonetheless, it's still pretty!




So, of course we went with the light gray. And I have to admit, after seeing him in both colors of suits, I love this one the best. Isn't my future husband gorgeous?!?? Ok, I may be a little biased, but I do love him in this color :)





Gabby and Rhonda were so helpful when we were trying to make decisions. They knew exactly what suit Matthew was talking about when he said "The one at the fashion show!" So they made our lives much easier.  They also helped us pick out the perfect lavender shade for the vests and ties. I can't wait to see all the guys in their suits on our wedding day! I'm also excited to see them next to the bridesmaids, since their dresses are gray, too :) Shhhh...don't tell! 




I definitely recommend using Dress to Impress if you haven't found someone to provide the suits or tuxes for your groomsmen. They have a TON of choices and they can order anything! Plus, a friendly staff counts for a lot in my book. happy planning! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment